Medal of Honor: Warfighter Big Update Aim For Next Week Release
'Medal of Honor: Warfighter', one of the most underrated games of 2012 is still managing to get some spotlight despite 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's' massive success. For those who still play the game, the developer is releasing an update to fix the existing problems.
When the game launched back in October, it didn't take long for reviewers to pronounce 'Medal of Honor: Warfighter' as a game without a future. It is possible that folks may not be too drawn to the title since it is not a Call of Duty clone.
According to Medal of Honor: Warfighter's official Web site, the update is optional for the Xbox 360; however, it is mandatory for the PlayStation 3 and PC platforms because of the Zero Dark Thirty and The Hunt map pack. The update should be available on Dec. 17 on PC, Dec. 18 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 (North America), and Dec. 19 on PlayStation 3 (Europe). The update brings the following:
- VoIP improvements
- Front-end visual improvements in MP
- Increased bullet damage in Real Ops
- In-game Party improvements
- Shortened post-match timer and updated post-match progression display
- Several fixes for Eyefinity setups (PC)
- Added server leaderboards post-match
- Added Fireteam leaderboards in Battlelog
- Added Quick Select for classes/weapons
- Added server password protection support (PC)
- Added ability to modify FOV through in-game options (PC)
- Added ability to modify ADS mouse speed option (PC)
- 10 additional multiplayer ranks: Atlas Commander Bronze 1/2/3, Atlas Commander Silver 1/2/3, Atlas Commander Gold 1/2/3, and Atlas Supreme Commander - Improved stability for SP and MP
- Numerous fixes addressing known bugs and exploits
- Additional content and changes in preparation for the Zero Dark Thirty or The Hunt Map Pack
Any of our readers still play 'Medal of Honor: Warfighter' and are excited about the update?