New Version Of ChatON App Available For Android
A slew of chat application options for Android like Gtalk, AIM, WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook Messenger etc. are available to help users stay connected with friends, but one app that stands out from the crowd is the feature-rich ChatON app from Samsung. Now, per reports, Samsung has released a new Android version of the ChatON messaging client.
The new version 2.0.5 of the ChatON app was released on Dec. 26 by the company. The ChatON app from Samsung works across all major platforms, including BlackBerry, Android, iOS, Bada, and feature phones.
"ChatON supports a wider range of mobile devices on different platforms. Users can chat with even more buddies through ChatON," notes the app description.
The ChatON version 2.0.5 comes with a new sign in Samsung account feature and packs in several new features which are as follows:
- All connected devices now receive the same message simultaneously.
- Option to move Special buddy to the More menu.
- Improved My page.
- Multiple profile images and comment on PostON.
- Option to change font style of chat room.
- Send multiple images at one go
- Send Anicon/Animessage+ text too.
The ChatON app for the tablet too has been updated to v1.9.3. The update will allows users to add image effects, edit group profiles, add members of a chat room to a group, etc.