By Binu Paul email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Feb 18, 2013 07:26 AM EST
Though Samsung has been timely pushing out Android operating system updates to many of its latest devices, Galaxy Note was yet to get a taste of Jelly Bean. The long wait has come to an end now as Samsung has decided to roll out the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update to International Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000, finally.
Samsung's first Phablet, Galaxy Note has a huge user base and the long-awaited Jelly Bean update is going to give the Note owners a different user experience. It should be noted that the update may not reach you at once as it's being rolled out in phases, Sam Mobile reports. Nevertheless, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update should reach your country or network carrier shortly.
You get the best of the new Nature UX Interface with the software update as the South Korean smartphone maker has completely ditched the old UI. In other words, with the Nature UX Interface, Galaxy Note users will no longer be behind its siblings Galaxy S3 Mini and the Galaxy S3, which have updated the new UI with their latest Jelly Bean update. In addition, a slew of other impressive features will make an entry into the Galaxy Note with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update.
Some of the key enhancements coming to the Galaxy Note with the update are (as Sam Mobile lists)
- Android 4.1.2 - Build JZO54K
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
- Multi-View can also be disabled
- Page Buddy
- Notification Panel can now be customized
- New Additions in Notification Panel
- Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- Samsung's Cloud services
- Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- New Widgets from the Galaxy S III
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notifications bar
- Google Now
Make sure you follow @SamKiesUpdates closely so that you would not miss the latest information on official firmware updates for your Samsung device. Users can update their Galaxy Note to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean through Samsung KIES or by using OTA.