Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Xbox 360 has been out for a while now, and has been breaking records in almost every territory it has been launched in. However, the game came has a few bugs and Activision is not wasting any time in fixing them all.
Many issues that plagued the Xbox 360 version of the game will be fixed in this new update, which can only be a good thing.
Now, only if Activision will get the ball rolling by releasing the next update that promises to fix the freezing and lock up issues experienced by PlayStation 3 gamers.
The list of fixes is as follows:
- Made infrastructure and performance improvements to Live Streaming.
- Made streaming performance improvements to video playback in CODTV.
- Addressed an issue where flight range parameters for airborne vehicles could be deleted in the middle of a match due to a network interruption. This fix resolves the following symptoms reported by the community: Escort drone flying under the map; Inability to call in the Dragonfire.
- FHJ-18 weapon level is now increased by destroying Scorestreak vehicles and aircraft.
- Care Package/AGR canister exploit has been addressed.
- Patched a small map exploit in Aftermath.
- Addressed a rare situation that would cause the Emblem Editor menu to overlap other menus.
- Balance pass on spawn influencers to improve cases causing non-optimal spawning under certain conditions.
- Improved performance for emblem uploads to prevent an occasional hang. If there is an error connecting to servers during an upload, you will now be able to re-try your save.
- Emblems and Clan tags will now appear correctly on the Assault Shield when stowed on the back.
- Addressed all reported UI error code messages.
- Elite Clan Friends list no longer actively sorts players when their status is updated. The player list will refresh after closing and re-opening the tab.
- Improved a number of emblem icons in the Emblem Editor.
- Junkyard IV reward added to Calling Cards.
Our review of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is just around the corner, so keep an eye out for that.