Far Cry 3 Patch 1.04 Revealed: Overall Stability, Fixes And More
Ubisoft’s popular first-person shooter ‘Far Cry 3’ is set for some good news. Per reports, Ubisoft has shown its support for the PC version of the game and has introduced a brand new patch for gamers to provide smoother gameplay and other fixes.
Although the development team is yet to address the DX11 performance, it has already rolled out as many as four patches for the PC version that fixes a lot of gameplay issues. This latest patch improves stability, fixes several bugs and other issues, fixes several crashes, adds some tweaks for the Map Editor, and even introduces new options the hide the HUD.
Fixes for both the single player and the multiplayer version of the game are available. In short, apart from fixing several issues with customizable controls, the multiplayer version of the game gets stability fixes on the multiplayer maps. With the new patch in effect, parties will no longer be allowed to numerically unbalance games, users won’t get stuck in third person in Custom games, Long Distance Kill will be awarded, Survival Instinct will be canceled properly, no more black screen if the host left the game, and more.
The map editor improvements include added information for Player Map playlists, improved available space for Player map names in lobby, and bug fixes where user made maps wasn’t downloaded properly in lobby and “that made the user stuck when igniting Firestom nodes on certain maps.”
This is not all, as players can check out the single player fixes below:
- Fixed the accessing bug for the camera and the throwing rocks.
- Users that have miss the Relic located in Dr. Earnhardt cave will have the relic recover.
- Fixed the bug with the weapon models staying on screen / stuck on the charatcer arm.
- The leaderboard is now updating correctly even after if the user is disconnecting/reconnecting the ethernet cable.
- The objective is now properly updated after Jason burns the weed fields.
- New options the hide the HUD are now available in the option menu.
- Add support for downloadable content.
- Fixed the issue when the user was becoming invincible after failing mission ‘Black Gold’ several times.
Check here for the download link as well the complete changelog.